Friday, March 17, 2006

Gone Quilting

I know this Blog looks more like a test pattern than an active Blog but now I have a excuse,,, I've gone quilting.

A little B&B in east Texas, with cabins and a fish pond, cater to quilters and scappers. A major feature is a work area about the size of a 3-car garage, with lots of light, electrical outlets and cutting tables -- plenty of room to lay out projects. And you get stay up late or even all night working on something if you like,, nobody cares and you don't have to be anywhere else!

Did I mention that the rooms look like something out of House Beautiful and the meals are straight out of Southern Living? Cell phones don't work well in that little valley, there are no computers, TV is there but never on.

Stay safe and I'll see ya on the flip side.

1 comment:

Flygirl said...

Seems like everybody is doing something really cool this week and weekend. I'm just a slug! You're in quilt heaven, Ferd went to a big b-ball semi and her team won. The GGFF is in full swing and hopefully improving, and Hawkeye is really making a difference in a lot of people's lives, while I'm dull & boring.

GH
What's up with you?

Here's to everybody having a terrific time while I'm trying to hold the BLOG down. Come back soon but have a great time.